How to Set your Password
Welcome to UpStage, The Four Arts new online ticketing system!
We’re excited to introduce our new ticketing and user account platform. All of the heavy lifting has been done for you and your account is already created and waiting for you to set your password and sign in.
In this guide, we’ll walk you through the steps to successfully set your password and sign in, ensuring you can make the most of your experience with us. So, let’s dive in and get you started on your journey!
Step One: reset your password
- Visit https://my.fourarts.org/authentication/password-recovery, or select the “Forgot Password” link from the https://my.fourarts.org home page.
- Enter your email address.
- Select the “Recover Password” button.
The page will reload with the following confirmation message:
You can close the tab/window or go back to the https://my.fourarts.org/ home page.
Step Two: check your email
- You will receive an email with the subject “Your Password Reset Link for The Society of the Four Arts” (please check your junk email folder if you do not see the message in your inbox).
- Note: the from email address is email@example.com. UpStage is our new Ticketing platform.
- Select the “Set Your Password and Log In” button.
- Alternatively, you can click this link or copy/paste the URL into a browser.
Step Three: set your password
- Your email address and the required verification code will be filled in for you and you will not be able to edit* them.
- Enter your new password. It must contain:
- 8 Characters
- 1 number
- 1 special character (eg !, @, #, %, $)
- 1 uppercase letter
- 1 lowercase letter
- Enter your new password again to confirm.
- Select the “Reset Password” button.
You’re now ready to sign in!
- Enter your email address
- Enter your new password.
- Select the “Log In” button.
- If needed, you can reset your password anytime by using the “Forgot password” from this page.