How to Register for a New Account
Welcome to UpStage, The Four Arts new online ticketing system!
We’re excited to introduce our new ticketing and user account platform. In this guide, we’ll walk you through the steps to successfully create your login and password, ensuring you can make the most of your experience with us. So, let’s dive in and get you started on your journey!
Step one: register an account
Visit https://my.fourarts.org and you will see the option to “Register” a new account. All of the following account fields are required.
- Enter your first and last names.
- Enter your hone number. Tip: we will send text reminders about any event you purchased tickets for to this number.
- Enter your email address. Make sure there are no extra spaces and your browser isn’t changing lowercase letters to uppercase.
- Enter a password. Your password must use the following:
- 8 characters
- 1 number
- 1 special character (eg. !, @, #, $, %)
- 1 uppercase letter
- 1 lowercase letter
- Make sure the terms and and conditions acknowledgement is checked.
- Click/Tap the “Register” button
The page will reload with the following confirmation message:
You can close the tab/window or go back to the https://my.fourarts.org home page.
Step Two: check your email
- You will receive an email with the subject “Your Verification Link for The Society of the Four Arts” (please check your junk email folder if you do not see the message in your inbox).
- Note: the from email address is email@example.com. UpStage is our new Ticketing platform.
- Select the “Set Your Password and Log In” button.
- Alternatively, you can click this link or copy/paste the URL into a browser.