Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative position provides customer service, cash handling, and ticket services to members and patrons at The Society of the Four Arts.
The Customer Service Representative is part of a team on the front line interacting daily with our patrons and providing for their needs. As part of this team, the customer service representative will represent the quality and grandeur of the Four Arts itself. This is a full time position requiring evening and weekend shifts.
Essential duties and responsibilities
• Assist customer with reservations.
• Maintain and continually update knowledge of Four Arts programs.
• Understand and relay purchasing policies to customers.
• Collect complete and accurate data from members/patrons.
• Process phone & in person orders using ticket system.
• Follow proper cash handling procedures and reconcile daily transactions.
• Maintain a positive attitude and a genuine interest in helping others.
• Assist with incoming and outgoing member/patrons calls.
• Contribute to the environment of the box office in a manner that is conducive to customer service, sales promotion, safety, and quality of work life.
• Assist with night-of-show walk-up sales and will call distribution.
• Troubleshoot night-of-show customer issues in a prompt and professional manner.
• Perform other duties as required.
• Attention to detail.
• Customer service experience, preferably in the ticketing, entertainment,
non-profit arts or hospitality industries.
• Strong written & verbal skills.
• Skills using computer software programs including point of sale systems and Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Experience with ticketing systems, especially AudienceView, a plus.
• Highly motivated self-starter, a hard worker with a high energy level; a “doer” with a willingness to work hands-on in assisting customers and staff.
• Possess high standards of integrity, honesty, and reliability.
Please contact our Campus Department at email@example.com to apply.